Family Office/Private Client
Family Office and Private Client Practice
The Transport Risk Management Family Office and Private Client practice is comprised of professionals with diverse skills and deep specialty knowledge in the field of aviation risk management and aviation insurance.
Like you and your clients, Transport Risk Management is privately held and independent of outside direction, interference or public disclosure requirements. We work only for, and in the best interest of our clients.
Our deep understanding of the worldwide aviation industry and 80 years of combined specialized aviation insurance experience make Transport Risk Management invaluable as a "best of breed" strategic partner. We work with you to find solutions for virtually any aviation related risk and ensure seamless integration of those solutions as a partner with you and your risk management team.
Transport Risk Management is uniquely qualified to provide customized programs for:
- Owned aircraft (jets, helicopters and light aircraft)
- International exposures anywhere in the world
- Complex primary and excess limit coverage structures
- Worldwide market access
- Vertical and quota share placements
- Excess liability for fractional aircraft ownership
- Excess liability for managed aircraft
- Non-owned aircraft hull and liability
- Airport liability for private air strips
- Workers’ compensation for pilots and ground crew
- Classic and museum aircraft collections
- Excess aviation war risk coverage to comply with European union liability requirements
Other services available to meet the unique needs of family offices and high net worth individuals:
- Aviation insurance and risk management consulting
- Assistance with integration of new or existing aviation insurance and risk management programs
- Independent review of existing aviation insurance policies and risk management programs
- Aircraft management and pilot services contract review
- Advisement on general aviation industry "standard and customary" practices
| 12424 Big Timber Drive Suite 5 |
Conifer, CO 80433
Email: Private Client
Copyright ©2015 Transport Risk Management, Inc.