Aviation Workman’s Compensation Insurance
Aviation Workers’ Compensation insurance is tailored to fit the needs of aviation businesses including independent FBOs, commercial airlines, corporate fleets, airports and ground service operations.
Transport Risk can also design and carve out aviation employees of non-aviation businesses that operate corporate flight departments.
A Transport Risk solution is based on two key elements - the experience, depth and creativity of our team, and the financial capacity and market strength of our workers' compensation markets and underwriting partners. We combine our aviation expertise with the extraordinary benefit of our Aviation Safety & Loss Control partners to help your operation reduce the frequency and severity of claims and your workers' compensation premiums.
OUR WORKERS COMPENSATION UNDERWRITING PARTNERS
Beacon National - AIG - USAIG - Global Aerospace - C.V. Starr Aviation - Old Republic Aerospace / National Business Aircraft Association (NBAA)
Creative approaches and flexible rating plans are available.
- Loss Based Profit Sharing and Dividend Plans
- Direct Billed Installment Payment Plans
- Competitive Option For Independent FBOs with No Membership Required
- National Busines Aviaiton Associaiton (NBAA) - Workers Compensation Program through Old Republic Aerospace is available to all NBAA members
- Programs can include Foreign Voluntary Compensation Coverage, Repatriation Coverage and U.S. Longshoremen's and Harbor Coverage, Defense Base Act Coverage
- Voluntary Compensation Coverage fills coverage gaps
- Stop Gap Coverage available for multi-state employers
- Guaranteed cost, retrospective rating and deductible plans
- Specialized safety and loss control services at no cost to the insured
Classes of Business
- Airlines – Passenger & Cargo
- Independent FBOs
- Charter Operations
- General Aviation Service Providers
- Aircraft Management
- Helicopter Operators
- Labor Providers & Contractors
- Corporate Flight Departments
Supplemental Coverages: the following are the most commonly requested coverages available with any workers' compensation rating plan. Additional coverages are also available upon request. All coverages are subject to underwriting guidelines.
- Foreign Voluntary Compensation: extends coverage to employees of the insured while outside the U.S. It provides for a generous repatriation limit of $250,00.
- Voluntary Compensation: provides coverage on a voluntary basis for employees who are not subject to a state workers' compensation act.
- Waiver of Our Right to Recover from Others: waives the insurance company's rights of subrogation against third parties that may be responsible for an injury.
- Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation: provides workers' compensation and employers liability insurance for workers injured on the navigable waters as set forth by Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act.
- Stop Gap: provides employers liability coverage in the monopolistic states of North Dakota, Ohio, Washington, & Wyoming.
12424 Big Timber Drive Suite 5
Conifer, CO 80433
Email: Transport Risk
Copyright ©2016 Transport Risk Management, Inc.